3.3

I am very disappointed.I purchased 4 Park to Park tickets on December 2, 2016 because my wife and I and 2 guests very much wanted to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

We went to Diagon Alley first because my wife and I had already seen Hogshead a few years ago - however our guests had not. Once we finished in Diagon Alley, we took the Hogwarts Express to Hogsmeade (which is why you must purchase Park to Park Tickets) and were told that the ride was not working because it was down for maintenance until December 17. Nowhere on the website when I purchased the tickets did it tell me that the ride would not be working. I would not have purchased the Park to Park tickets had I known that.

I do feel that Universal has a responsibility to let patrons know that the ride would be down - this was not due to a problem - this was scheduled to be down and would be down for 2 weeks!We did love Diagon Alley and Universal has done a fantastic job with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - but this was a disappointment to say the least.

Review about: Universal Studios Orlando Hogwarts Express To Hogsmeade Attraction.

Reason of review: Major attraction closed with no disclosure.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Universal Studios Orlando?

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1354225

Are you expecting to hear something based on this post?Because this isn't a Universal complaint board.

It's a general place to talk about experiences.You need to make a complaint directly through Universal.

Also, we were at Universal during the same time period as your original post (first 2 weeks of Dec, 2016) and it was clearly listed on their website before we went that it was down.

Livingston, New Jersey, United States #1283935

I've heard nothing from anyone