Universal Studios Orlando - Ride closed for Maintenance?!?
I am very disappointed.I purchased 4 Park to Park tickets on December 2, 2016 because my wife and I and 2 guests very much wanted to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
We went to Diagon Alley first because my wife and I had already seen Hogshead a few years ago - however our guests had not. Once we finished in Diagon Alley, we took the Hogwarts Express to Hogsmeade (which is why you must purchase Park to Park Tickets) and were told that the ride was not working because it was down for maintenance until December 17. Nowhere on the website when I purchased the tickets did it tell me that the ride would not be working. I would not have purchased the Park to Park tickets had I known that.
I do feel that Universal has a responsibility to let patrons know that the ride would be down - this was not due to a problem - this was scheduled to be down and would be down for 2 weeks!We did love Diagon Alley and Universal has done a fantastic job with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter - but this was a disappointment to say the least.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Major attraction closed with no disclosure
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Universal Studios Orlando The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter
- Review category
- Theme Parks
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was singled out with my daughter from riding scream roller coaster. She had already passed the first height check and then was yanked out of line before entering the..."
- "I have already filed with the BBB once today....THIS IS A SUMMARY OF MY SECOND COMPLAINT!! THEY JUST KEEP MAGICALLY CHARGING AND THEN REFUSE KNOWLEDGE OF ME, MY CARD, OR..."
- "My family went to Epcot Center on their last day just to have a few good pictures taken with the Spaceship and the photographer was a disaster, too much exposure..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "RECEIPTS , CABINETS AND GOODS WANTED!! These people either grossly UNDERBID a project they were not capable of or I have been SCAM*ED. My attorney is working this out now if..."
- "Kanes motto is "Quality so good, it's guaranteed for life". Bought a three person reclining sofa, with bonded leather. A year later we purchased a power recliner, leather like...."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."