1.6
Poster decreased review rating.

DON'T , I repeat DON'T pay the extra price on a Universal Ticket just to take the Hogwarats Express. Not only did it take forever to get on over 45 minutes but then the four minute ride was total torture. It was excessively hot in the cabin and the door was sealed shut - so if you are claustrophobic this is not for you - with absolutely no air movement at all and the spectacular experience was nothing more than pictures on a supposed window both inside and outside the train. The volume of the music and spoken word was too low and the cabin smelled horribly. This was an extremely disappointing experience and not worth the extra money especially if you don't want to go park to park and the only reason you buy this is to experience the HOGWARTS EXPRESS. Don't do it!!

Additionally the line after line after line to just get food at the Simpsons food court was utterly ridiculous. I've never waited on so many lines to just get to another line which was not even the line for the food.

None of the people at the gates of the rides knew anything about the ride they were in front of like is it fast, does it go backwards, does it spin. And the wait times were totally inaccurate.

The park itself was clean and bathrooms were accessible so that was refreshing.

All in all it was a very disappointing experience, around every ride are many stores, I think there are more stores than rides.

I did go to guest relations at the park and they basically told me because I used my park to park they couldn't do anything for me - obviously I used the park to park that is the only way to take the Hogwarts Express and I would not get my tickets down graded so they offered me fast passes which I took and then gave to a family as soon as I left the office because we were leaving. Now I am being told that if I hadn't taken compensation at that time I may have been able to get a ticket downgrade but again they said that I used the park to park obviously so maybe not!!

What a disappointment. Won't be returning. Don't get a park to park just for the Hogwarts Express.

Product or Service Mentioned: Universal Studios Orlando Hogwarts Express To Hogsmeade Attraction.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Hogwarts express.

• Hogwarts Express
  • Park To Park

Comments

When you go in one of the busiest months what do you expect? Also...anyone who doesn't already have the common sense to know that you shouldn't pay for an upgraded ticket solely for one ride is not terribly bright.

to Anonymous #1585684

Clearly the OP isn’t the brightest bulb out there

That complaint is far too long to read in its entirety ; nobody needs to tell me how miserable life in and around Orlando can be. I will never return to the area for any reason that I can think of. Those theme parks are overstuffed cash cows but the ants line up to give them more ...