1.3

I was hit in the chest by a man at Universal studios on August 28th, 2017, at approximately 2:30pm. I made a report to the Manager, who called her Supervisor Joey, He became belligerent, and allowed the man and his friends to finish their meal and leave.

I asked him to call security and have the man removed, he did not. After 40 minutes security manager Tony could not find the assailant because the Manager Tony allowed I'm to leave.

The police were called, and The security Supervisor provided me with the incorrect email to send the video I had taken of the ordeal. A friend in my party was accused of threatening the Manager Joey, when he was just asking why Joey was not doing his job to remove the assailant from the premises.

Review about: Universal Studios Orlando Manager.

Preferred solution: The Manager Joey and Security Supervisor Tony should both be terminated..

I didn't like: Being assaulted.

Comments

GhostShimmer

Highly doubt someone just came up to you, "assaulted you" and ran away. It was probably an accident, since the park is usually incredibly busy which equates to crowded.

I've been "assaulted" many times on accident walking through the park - meaning I've been smacked in the head by a child's foot/shoe while on his parent's shoulders among many other "assault incidents". Did it suck? Yeah. Big enough deal to waste the cops and security's time?

No. Grow up.

Seriously, take it down a notch there, champ. Cheers!

So what did you do to upset that person. Nothing happens in a vacume.

So did you open your mouth? What was the activity YOU were doing that caused violence? Also what causes you to claim a 1500 dollar reimbursement? If by your post you claim 100% innocence and in no way what so ever instigated, initiated, or prodded the individual then your claim would be against the person not the company.

Your story sounds very fishy and if I were the security personnel I would have separated you both as well. It sounds like you ran your mouth and got told physically to back off and demanded justice when you started the situation. When you don't get the justice you think you deserve you go on a website to blast them.

The reality is there are three sides to every situation. Why won't you post what you did?

Where's the video?